Advanced Education Program in Endodontology Admissions Requirements
How to Apply
The Department of Endodontics participates in the American Dental Education Association's Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS), a centralized application service for more than 400 participating postdoctoral dental education programs. Applicants can complete an online application or download a copy of the application form from the PASS website.
- Completed application materials must be received by PASS prior to their deadline. Check their website for the application deadline.
- The completed PASS application and all supporting documents must be received by the admissions committee for the Advanced Education Program in Endodontology before September 1 prior to the year in which you wish to enroll.
- A non-refundable fee of $40 must be submitted along with your application. Pay application fee here >>
Factors considered for possible admission include:
- Possession of a doctoral degree in dentistry;
- Excellence in predental and dental school academic achievement;
- Dental class standing;
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score;
- Practice, teaching and research experience;
- Possession of advanced academic degree(s);
- Dental National Board Examination scores; and
- Letters of recommendation.
The school reserves the right to modify or change admission standards or requirements at any time without prior notice and effective immediately. The information provided on this site cannot be regarded as creating a binding contract between the student and the school.
Gloria Sue, Admissions Advisor
415.929.6677 / email@example.com