The Draft master list is under Downloads.
If you were given a selective(s) that you didn't request, it is because:
1) your choices were closed because the selective(s) was limited and you didn't rank other selectives.
2) you had an incomplete(s) from last year.
3) you didn't turn in a selective registration form.
You can change your selective by checking the offering list for what's available and submit an ADD/DROP form.
Students in the graduating classes are required to take one selective during the winter quarter of their senior year. A student may take as many courses as he/she wishes provided there is no time or other conflict. Participation in the Invisalign™ course in the summer or autumn of 2014 fulfills your senior-level selective course requirement.
December 17-19, 2014: Draft Master List posted on website
January 5-9, 2015: Add/drop period
1) Draft Master List (DDS2015 and IDS2015)
2) Winter quarter 2015 selective offerings list
3) A monthly calendar showing the meeting dates/times and rooms of all selectives. Students should check periodically for any date/time and/or room changes. Changes will be in RED on all forms.
Note: If you received an "incomplete" grade for a selective(s), you can make-up the selective(s) by taking an additional selective(s) this winter quarter 2015. When we receive the rosters and see that you attended the selective(s), the incomplete selective(s) will be removed.
All selective courses are offered on a credit/"F" basis only. The dental school does not have a "no credit" grading option. Selective courses become part of your dental school transcript.