How to Apply
The Department of Endodontics participates in the American Dental Education Association's Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS), a centralized application service for more than 400 participating postdoctoral dental education programs. Applicants can complete an online application or download a copy of the application form from the PASS website.
- Completed application materials must be received by PASS prior to their deadline. Check their website for the application deadline.
- The completed PASS application and all supporting documents must be received by the admissions committee for the Advanced Education Program in Endodontology before August 1, 2020.
- A non-refundable fee of $75 must be submitted along with your application. Pay application fee here ›
The following is required for possible admission consideration:
- Possession of a Doctoral Degree in Dentistry (DMD, DDS, BDS) from an accredited dental school;
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) total score of 95 or higher is required for applicants who are non-native English speakers and who received their dental degree from a non-English speaking institution.
Materials that will be considered in the resident selection process include:
- Excellence in predental and dental school academic achievement;
- Advanced Dental Admission Test (ADAT) results;
- Dental class standing;
- Practice, teaching and research experience;
- Possession of advanced academic degree(s);
- Dental National Board Examination results; and
- Letters of recommendation.
The school reserves the right to modify or change admission standards or requirements at any time without prior notice and effective immediately. The information provided on this site cannot be regarded as creating a binding contract between the student and the school.
Gloria Sue, Admissions Advisor
415.929.6677 / email@example.com