Want to advance your career? Want to enhance your dental practice?
The Dugoni School of Dentistry launched its Registered Dental Assistant in Extended Functions (RDAEF) program in June 2011. The next session of the nine-month program will begin on August 10, 2019. Directed by Dr. Molly P. Newlon '82, this program will satisfy the California Dental Board's requirements for new and existing RDAEFs who wish to expand their licensure in preparation for earning certification in the new extended functions.
The Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry Difference:
- A comprehensive program with 410/342 hours of instruction, combining online lectures, group discussions, hands-on laboratory and live patient clinical experiences
- Certification programs for both RDAs and existing RDAEFs at a fully-accredited dental school
- Personalized instruction led by dental faculty members from the Dugoni School of Dentistry and UCSF
- The only Dental Board of California-approved provider of the RDAEF program at a dental school in Northern California
- Interest-free payment plans are available to qualified candidates
- Funding available to qualified individuals through the Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan® program. Please visit the Sallie Mae website for more information.
- Convenient online lectures to be reviewed on your own time and a weekend schedule at the Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco
Register online for the RDAEF program.
You can obtain more details (i.e. tuition, dates, requirements) about our program through this website. If you need further information, please contact the Continuing Dental Education division at 415.929.6486 or email@example.com.