The Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry is positioning itself to move to even higher levels of prominence as a leader among academic dental institutions. We have created a living strategic plan which will provide the framework as we evolve with the challenges and opportunities that present themselves in today’s rapidly changing educational and healthcare environment.
Over the eighteen months since we began implementation of the Strategic Plan, we have made many advances toward Transforming the Future of Oral Health Education. Please visit the links below to learn more about the details of the plan and our five strategic priority areas:
- Improving Experiences and Outcomes While Lowering the Costs of Healthcare Education
- Prepare Confident, Competent Oral Healthcare Providers for Current and Future Practice Models
- Embrace Advances in Medicine and Dentistry to Create a Dynamic and Visionary Curriculum
- Retain, Recruit, Support and Develop Diverse Faculty and Staff with Demonstrated Expertise to Improve Clinical Outcomes and Student Education
- Expand the Role of the Dugoni School as a Community Partner in Health and Wellness
Thank you to our Strategic Planning Oversight Committee (SPOC) and the entire school community for engaging and working together to implement the plan. Together, we will continue to advance our vision for the Dugoni School — improving health and wellness through innovation in programs, partnerships and people — and fulfill our purpose of helping people lead healthy lives.
Nader A. Nadershahi, DDS, MBA, EdD