Please review the following information before submitting your AADSAS application for the upcoming cycle. These guidelines will help you navigate through the DDS program application process:
AADSAS Application Timeline
- May 10: AADSAS will open for applicants to start working on their materials.
- May 24- 25: ADEA GoDental Virtual Fair
- June 1: First day that applicants are able to submit their applications.
- August 15-September 30: Academic Update Period 1
- September 1: Application Deadline for University of the Pacific Pre-Dental Advantage Students
- December 1-February 2: Academic Update Period 2
- February 2: 2023-2024 AADSAS Application Closes
- February 9: Last day to submit all official documents to ADEA AADSAS for verification
For more information on the timeline and the AADSAS application, please visit the Application to Dental School page on the ADEA GoDental website.
When You Are Ready to Submit Your Application
Please send the following directly to the Associated American Dental School Application Service (AADSAS):
- A completed AADSAS application, which is available online at American Dental Education Association (ADEA).
- We recommend that you apply as early as June, but no later than November.
- Three letters of evaluation: Two letters of evaluation must be from science instructors, the third letter from a health care professional or employer.
- If your undergraduate institution has a pre-health advisory committee, a committee evaluation is recommended. Otherwise, you must submit the three letters as specified above.
- Official transcripts from all colleges, universities, and professional schools you have attended.
- Please pay a $75 application fee to the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry:
- In order to have your application processed and reviewed, please pay the non-refundable $75 application fee. Cash and checks will not be accepted.
- You must have your AADSAS ID# to pay your fee. Your AADSAS ID# is given to you once you have applied once you have submitted your application with AADSAS. Please make sure you enter it correctly. We will need your AADSAS ID# to match your payment with your application.