Before Moving In
- Inspection: It is important to do an inspection of the apartment with your landlord. The Apartment Inspection Checklist (PDF) will guide you in this process.
- Utilities: Ask your landlord if you need to arrange for any utility installation or name changes on the utility accounts. To contact service and utility providers, refer to the list below under Internet Service Providers and Public Utilities.
- Tenant Rights: Know your rights as a tenant. Use the California Tenant Guide as your reference.
- The Ultimate Guide to Your First Big Move is a helpful resource to prepare you for your move.
Moving and Storage Services
Internet Service Providers
Parking and Transportation
- Maps, Directions and Parking
- Getting Around San Francisco
- 511 SF Bay: Public transportation schedules and timetables
- SFMTA: Public transportation maps
Note: We do not endorse any of the information or links posted on this page. We cannot be held responsible for any services or agreements you may enter through the information listed on this site. The information provided is solely for your convenience.