Learn about our wide array of dental services from fillings, dentures and digital X-rays to cosmetic dentistry, facial pain treatment and orthodontics, including Invisalign ® invisible braces. Discover how you can become a patient in one of our dental clinics throughout the Bay Area, and what to expect at your first appointment. We offer affordable fees and payment plans.
To make an appointment at our San Francisco clinics, please call:
- Adult Main Clinic (age 14+): 415.929.6501
- Pediatric Dentistry Clinic: 415.929.6550
- Orthodontic Clinic: 415.929.6555
- Dental Hygiene Clinic: 415.929.6408
- Special Care Clinic: 415.929.6675
- Faculty Dental Service Group: 415.929.6524
- Orofacial Disorders: 415.929.6611
- CARE (HIV) Dental Services: 415.929.6448
To make an appointment at our residency dental clinic in Union City (East Bay) call the Union City Dental Care Center at 510.489.5200 or visit www.unioncitydentalcare.com.
Union City Dental Care Clinic
We provide quality dental care for all your dental needs in our state-of-the-art clinic. There is no need to travel to multiple locations to see different specialists for various dental problems. We’ve got you covered.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Manage your patient information and appointments from the comfort of your own home.
Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth St.
San Francisco, CA 94103