Learn about our wide array of dental services from fillings, dentures and digital X-rays to cosmetic dentistry, facial pain treatment and orthodontics, including Invisalign ® invisible braces. Discover how you can become a patient in one of our dental clinics throughout the Bay Area, and what to expect at your first appointment. We offer affordable fees and payment plans.
To make an appointment at our San Francisco clinics, please call:
- Adult Main Clinic (age 14+): 415.929.6501
- Pediatric Dentistry Clinic: 415.929.6550
- Orthodontic Clinic: 415.929.6555
- Dental Hygiene Clinic: 415.929.6408
- Special Care Clinic: 415.929.6675
- Faculty Dental Service Group: 415.929.6524
- Orofacial Disorders: 415.929.6611
- CARE (HIV) Dental Services: 415.929.6448
To make an appointment at our residency dental clinic in Union City (East Bay) call the Union City Dental Care Center at 510.489.5200 or visit www.unioncitydentalcare.com.
Important Information for Patients
As part of our COVID risk mitigation to keep everyone safe at this time, all vaccinated patients will be asked to produce proof of vaccination before treatment can be provided.
As per the San Francisco Department of Public Health guidance on acceptable proof of full vaccination, one of the following will fulfill that requirement:
- The CDC vaccination card, which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered
- A physical photo of a vaccination card
- A photo of the a vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider
- Written self-attestation of vaccination signed (including an electronic signature) under penalty of perjury and containing the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine taken, and date of last dose administered.
- A personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California and available via myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov, or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction.
If you cannot provide proof of vaccination, or have not been vaccinated, you will be required to produce the results of a negative PCR test 0-7 days prior to your first visit, or take a same-day BinaxNOW rapid test available at the dental school (San Francisco location only), before treatment can be started. NOTE: Rapid tests are currently not offered at the Union City Dental Care Center.
Union City Dental Care Clinic
We provide quality dental care for all your dental needs in our state-of-the-art clinic. There is no need to travel to multiple locations to see different specialists for various dental problems. We’ve got you covered.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Manage your patient information and appointments from the comfort of your own home.
Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth St.
San Francisco, CA 94103