Looking for affordable, quality dental hygiene care on an ongoing basis? Visit the Dental Hygiene Clinic located at the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
Care is provided by our friendly dental hygiene students under faculty supervision. Since students provide care, the appointments take longer than those at a typical private dental office.
The Dental Hygiene clinic is open to all ages, however minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Services include dental and general health screenings, preventative care (teeth cleanings), X-rays, sealants, fluoride treatments and blood pressure screenings. We offer a no-charge oral health assessment at the first appointment.
The cost of our dental hygiene care is about 30 – 40% less expensive than a typical Bay Area private dental office. Most private insurance plans are accepted. Flexible payment plans are available for qualified patients. We also accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.
Dental Hygiene Clinic
University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Monday: 8:00 am to 12:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 12:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 12:30 pm (September to December only)
Important Patient Information
As part of our COVID risk mitigation to keep everyone safe at this time, all vaccinated patients will be asked to produce proof of vaccination before treatment can be provided.
As per the San Francisco Department of Public Health guidance on acceptable proof of full vaccination, one of the following will fulfill that requirement:
- The CDC vaccination card, which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered
- A physical photo of a vaccination card
- A photo of the a vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider
- Written self-attestation of vaccination signed (including an electronic signature) under penalty of perjury and containing the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine taken, and date of last dose administered.
- A personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California and available via myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov, or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction.
If you cannot provide proof of vaccination, or have not been vaccinated, you will be required to produce the results of a negative PCR test 0-7 days prior to your first visit, or take a same-day BinaxNOW rapid test available at the dental school, before treatment can be started.