Our clinic offers non-surgical and surgical endodontic treatment for all ages and treatment complexities.
If you are being referred to us for endodontic treatment by your current dental provider, please call 415.929.6501 to set up an Endodontic Referral Screening Appointment. Please note the following:
- Once your insurance benefits have been verified (if applicable), there may be a charge of up to $105 due at your screening appointment, as insurance does not cover all costs.
- No treatment will be rendered at the Screening Appointment; this appointment is to evaluate the restorability of your tooth and determine whether we can do the treatment here at our facility.
- If you have private insurance or DentiCal (through the state of California), you MUST bring your insurance card, BIC (State of CA Benefits Identification Card), and current photo ID with you to your Screening Appointment. If you do not have your BIC card, you must contact your county’s local MediCal office to request a new one. If you do not bring these items with you to your Screening Appointment we will have to reschedule you for a later date.
- Please bring the referral form and radiograph (if you have one) from the provider who is referring you to us
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
Fees and Payment Plans
The cost of dental care provided by the Endodontic Specialty Clinic is about 30 – 40% less than a typical Bay Area private specialist office. Most insurance plans are accepted, including private insurance and Denti-Cal.
Location and Hours
Endodontic Specialty Clinic
University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth St., Second Floor, Clinic 2D
San Francisco, CA 94103
Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Open year-round; closed during holidays, exam periods and student breaks.