One Day Only…. FREE dental care for veterans
This event is FREE of charge for our nations veterans. Each patient will receive a dental screening, cleaning, an oral health kit, and potential treatment of their most critical dental needs. No insurance needed!
Patient appointments will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis & registration is required.
- Vaccination status will be requested from each patient and guardian.
- Covid tests will be administered to patients on site for free. Patients receiving treatment will be required to be tested regardless of vaccination status.
- Covid and flu vaccinations and boosters will be available onsite for free.
- Masks are required in dental clinics. All participants and guardians will be required to wear a mask when inside the clinic.
- Our clinic is fully ADA compliant and wheelchair friendly.
- Please bring your DD214 to your appointment to prove eligibility.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com or call 510.782.5316
Thank you to the event organizers: Southern Alameda County Dental Society, Union City Dental Care Center and University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry