The school provides a wide range of resources to help faculty with instructonal innovations and educational scholarship. For pedagogical and scholarship consultations, contact Meixun Sinky Zheng, PhD, Office of Academic Affairs. For technical support, contact IT.
- Consultation on learning, assessment, and technology-enhanced pedagogies.
- Peer observation of teaching and formative feedback.
- Assistance with educational scholarship such as study design, data collection and analysis, manuscript and grant proposal review, etc.
- Media design, production, and editing.
Technology and Equipment
- Video camera on an adjustable tripod for professional video recording.
- Microphone for a variety of recordings, including interviews, audio for videos, and podcasts.
- Professional lightening to provide ideal light for various studio recordings.
- Green screen for video recording.
- Two (2) Wacom drawing tablets to create handwritten, whiteboard-style animated videos.
- Computer with audio and video editing tools.
- Mobile devices (iPads)
- Various software for learning and assessment.