A new program initiated by Dr. Nader A. Nadershahi, dean of the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, the Dean's Speaker Series serves as a platform to explore issues and new ideas about the future of oral healthcare and bring outside perspectives to the Dugoni School community. The series is led by Dr. Debra Woo, a faculty member at the Dugoni School. Questions or suggestions for future speakers can be sent to her at email@example.com.
Presentation video archives (University login credentials required)
- Dr. Sabine Girod, Chief, Oral Medicine & Maxillofacial Surgery Service, Stanford University, September 6, 2017
- Dr. David S. Gesko, Senior Vice President & Dental Director, HealthPartners, August 22, 2017
- Dr. John Snyder, dental director and CEO, Permanente Dental Associates, May 30, 2017
- Dr. Richard Valachovic, president and CEO, American Dental Education Association, April 18, 2017
- Peter DuBois, executive director, California Dental Association, March 7, 2017
- Dr. Marko Vujicic, chief economist and vice president of the Health Policy Institute at the American Dental Association, January 18, 2017