Join the Dugoni Admissions and Student Services Team for Discovering Dugoni: The Programs, the People, the Place! This monthly event on Zoom will feature discussions, presentations, and Q&A on various topics geared towards prospective applicants to the Dugoni School’s DDS, IDS, and Dental Hygiene programs.
- IDS Curriculum Insight w/Faculty: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 5:00 pm-6:00 pm PST
- IDS Session for First-Time Applicants: Wednesday, December 13, 2023 5:00 pm-6:00 pm PST
- Preparing For Interviews – Student Panel: Thursday, August 31, 2023 5:00 pm-6:00 pm PST
- Life in San Francisco: Thursday, July 27, 2023 5:00 pm-6:00 pm PST
- Building Community – Student Spotlight with Juan Ibarra, DDS 2024: Thursday, August 10, 2023 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm PST
*All session dates are subject to change – enrolled attendees will be notified via email if this occurs.
Events require prior registration. All programming will take place virtually over Zoom in Pacific Standard Time. Registration for each event will be available 30 days prior to the event at the link below.
Tips for Registration:
Click the service called “Discovering Dugoni”, then select the date and time of the event you wish to register for. Remember that event registration will only become available within 30 days of the event.